If you had two hours to watch a movie, would you want to see it on an old TV or a new high-definition TV with surround sound?
Obviously you’d choose the HD TV.
Just as technology can enhance our experience, so can the practice of meditation.
From improving our senses, our intuition, our creativity, meditation enhances the quality of our lives on every level.
It’s like turning on the high, quality definition of your life.
Everything becomes sharper, more clear, more relatable.
The simple practice of watching our breath helps smooth out the edges and hardness of everyday life. By cultivating inner-flow and awareness, we can harness our energy to focus on the things that are truly important to us.
There are so many benefits to meditation, but how does it tangibly improve the quality of our life?
- Meditation helps you to be clear, calm and centered. Breathing and concentration techniques help you become serene and removed from everyday chaos.
- It helps you breathe. Many of us unknowingly breathe shallowly throughout the day, diminishing our energy and potential. Meditation teaches you to breathe, fully and deeply.
- Meditation improves your health. Science has shown that it fortifies your immune system, improves sleep, and decreases inflammation.
- It improves your relationships. Meditation helps you accept and understand others better. It also improves your relationship with yourself.
- Meditation cultivates positivity. Practices that raise awareness empower you to let go of unwanted habits and negative, discursive thoughts.
Meditation brings us to the present moment and helps us relax right here, right now.
It just takes a few minutes to get centered in the moment. When we take those moments for ourselves, it changes our lives for the better.
Why not choose the clearest, highest definition possible?