Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO SURA FLOW!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sura Flow’s Website.
Our mailing address is:
Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) 1916 Pike Place St 12, WA Seattle #1310 United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Please do not continue to use Sura Flow’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://suraflow.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://suraflow.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://suraflow.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://suraflow.org
Redistribute content from Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC)(unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC), its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC); and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Contact Page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sura Flow’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Always consult a health professional when experiencing any symptoms or before beginning any exercise or health program. We do not claim to treat or heal any mental or physical health issues. The content of this website is purely educational and information, and cannot substitute the treatment of a licensed physician or mental health professional.
The Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) guarantees the quality and satisfaction of their online meditation courses and products. We will honor a full refund in cases of reasonable dissatisfaction within 10 days of purchase. Deposits are non-refundable but can be used for future courses or trainings within one year of the deposit payment date. All emails regarding this matter can be directed to email@example.com. All refunds will be applied back to the same financial information provided from the original purchase.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. Copyright: All content, images, graphics, logos, icons, writings, publications, sounds, videos and original concepts contained in this website are protected by copyright to the full extent of the law. You may not reproduce, copy, repost, or circulate any content or images from this website except with written permission of the Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) or in ways legally defined as personal or fair use.
By using any content, product, or service offered on this website, you acknowledge that there are certain risks and dangers inherent in any health program or physical exercise and release Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) of liability for those risks. Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) is not responsible for any mental or physical liability incurred by using any free or paid content, product, or service on this website or any other social media links offered by Sura Kim or Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC). Sura Flow (Sura Center, LLC) is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in the website’s content, social media links, articles, reposts, or any personal injury or damage resulting from use of our products, services or suggestions. Users assume all liability. This limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This Terms and conditions page was created at terms and conditions generator